Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Give me some Law and Order

I just have to do it.  My favorite TV show, Law and Order:SVU.

Elliot Stabler and Olivia Benson solve crimes as part of the NYC Special Victims Unit. They do an amazing job and a lot of it comes from the Actors who play them.  Mariska Hargity and Christopher Meloni get so into their part that there is not a question of the emotions that go on.  Not only do they solve rap cases and other cases, but you see a lot into the personal life of a police officer.

Everytime I watch this I hope that they will get together and become a couple, but yet it has not happened.  The chemistry you see every episode is amazing and not to mention the episodes where they had to pretend they were together.

I have watched every episode ever made (thanks Netflix and TIVO) and enjoy every one.  No two episodes are the same.  Watching some of the story lines, it makes me happy that I have been kept safe and free of harm.  If anything happened I would want these two detectives protecting me.

The show is genius in its writing.  You can see the legal research done, as it follows all of the law that is true.  Not once have I found a fault, and each time I ask Al a question it is verified.

The actors get you so involved for the hour that I forget I am watching a TV show and not a documentary.  They find such great guest stars which helps.

I recommend this show to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment